If you are interested in distance learning for Analytic Training and Advanced Psychodynamic Psychotherapy (APP) programs, please check the appropriate box when filling out the application.
For Continuing Education/Community Education Lectures and Seminars, the distance learning check box will appear for each class that offers this option; simply click YES in the distance learning box when registering.
Distance learning spaces for each class are limited. Acceptance will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
To participate in Institute classes via distance learning, the student/registrant must…
- Live/work 90 miles or more from the Institute (8820 Ladue Road, St. Louis, MO 63124)
- Agree to participate in a training/test of the GoToMeeting system prior to the class
- Use a hard-wired Internet connection and a headset with a microphone. If your computer does not have an integrated camera, a webcam is needed.
- Meet the following system requirements for using GoToMeeting:
For PC-based participants:
· Windows 7- Windows 10
· 1 Mbps or better Internet connection (broadband recommended)
· Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
For Mac-based participants:
· Mac OS X 10.6 – Snow Leopard or newer
· Intel processor (1GB of RAM or better recommended)
· Cable modem, DSL or better Internet connection
If the GoToMeeting video connection is lost during a class, the student/participant has the option of switching to audio-only (telephone) mode. No refunds will be issued for lost connections.
Attention Social Workers:
Please check with your state governing body to insure that distance learning credits from outside of your state are accepted.