The Practicum is open to students seeking foundation or concentration practicum experience.
One or two semesters-long, flexible beginning and end dates
Workdays negotiated upon acceptance
Occasional evening or weekend work
To complete periodic assessments through telephone interviews with patients seen in the Schiele Clinic. These assessments include standard measures designed to monitor and assess patients’ progress in therapy and to evaluate the effectiveness of their treatment. The practicum student will also be responsible for accurately recording, tracking, and analyzing the data collected from the assessments.
Experiences will include:
- Data analysis
Practicum students will participate in:
- Weekly individual supervision with a member of the faculty
- Regular administrative supervision with task supervisor
- Weekly case conference with Schiele Clinic therapists
- Regular meetings with development and Schiele Clinic staff
- Data coordination with Casa de Salud staff and Schiele Clinic therapists and staff
Applicants are asked to submit their resume, cover letter, and list of all practicum requirements expected by their practicum program to Margo Smith, Director of Recruitment & Alumni Affairs, at email@example.com OR 7700 Clayton Road, Suite 200, St. Louis, MO. 63117. Students are accepted on a rolling basis.
Questions? Call Margo Smith, Director of Recruitment & Alumni Affairs, 314-361-7075 x 319
Button to PRACTICUM INTEREST FORM